Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's a . . . .

Well it seeems that I am not as pregnant as we may have all suspected. At first there was one due date, and then there was another. Of course this was all based on feel, size, and whether or not I truly had a real menstral cycle in October or not. So of course when I went for my ultra sound that you take during your 18-20 weeks of it turned out that I was not 21 weeks at the time but only 16 weeks. Well what's wrong with that you say? 16 weeks is a bit early cuz the baby is not as big as the "professionals" would like in order to give accurate measurements AND it is definately too early to determine the sex of the baby. LOL. So all this time we've been waiting but I guess we'll have to wait about 6 more months when the baby is born. This baby will truly be a surprise cuz it's the first one we've had and not really had a confirmation about the sex.

So I guess I'll have to wait and see if my sister truly is a sage. LOL

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home